Get there with Randall Scott
 
 
 
About Randall Scott
New Items
Current Promotions
 
BLOG ARCHIVE
 

 

Follow Tommaso on Twitter / The Tommaso Blog

Tommaso Twitter Updates

    Wednesday, February 15, 2006

    Randall Scott Lifestyle

    Hello All!!

    My Name is Philip Bice, I am the Director of Sales and Marketing for the Randall Scott Cycle Company in Boulder, CO. We thought that a good way to keep our customers informed would be to have a blog about our business, lifestyle here in Boulder, and Cycling in Colorado. We will probably have several people posting lots of different material - so don't be afraid to email me about the content! I'll put up some news stories, tech tips, ramblings from the road (I also run our race program) and so on,

    phil@rscycle.com for suggestions! www.rscycle.com for our company!

    We just moved to Boulder, and we are in the process of building a "Concept" showroom to compliment our operations center and 2 warehouses. The staff is loving our new headquarters and cycling lifestyle in Boulder!

    So - introducing our core staff might be a good way to start the Blog off!

    Michael Gleason - our Director of Purchasing, and resident "Steel is Real" authority. I share an office with this guy, and can tell you that he is all about the east coast riding culture. He hails from all over New England (and has lived everywhere else) and loves his muddy cross bike, his Ted Wojcik steel commuter, and has a Basset Hound. Hmmm......

    Eric Butler - Head Mechanic. Eric is from Northern Indiana, but don't let that fool you. This guy used to be General Manager at Foes - he can wrench with the best of any pro mechanic, is a wonder with Suspension and Wheels, and a gravity fool! If you want to talk tech, engineering, suspension design, frame material, etc; Eric is your man!

    Chris DeLauro - Director of Customer Service - When there's a problem it's Chris to the rescue! Our customers love him - our staff relies on him. He used to be a Scout in the Marine Corps, and is a fitness freak. He's an XC racer and a pigskin fanatic.

    Sam Mishkin - Director of Operations - Sam's the man behind the scenes. He's responsible for making everything run smooth and flawlessly. He's into enduro, motocross, hockey, and snowboarding. Sam is an all mountain rider and just picked up a brand new Iron Horse Hollowpoint MKIII Team; it's a bike of beauty!

    Philip Bice - Director of Sales and Marketing. That's me! I am responsible for our advertising, company image, teams, philanthropy, and corporate partnerships. I am from the Chicago area, but spent my youth (and later) traveling, racing, and riding. I would describe myself as jack of all trades, I have spent time racing road, crits, tri's, XC, DH - I do it all. I spend more time on my road bike than anything else, but I get on my DH rig every chance I get.


    Thanks for the read - and feel free to email me at anytime for anything!!
    Check back for updates and pic from riding spots and ski trips!

    Phil

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home





    Send Your Comments Here


    Digg!