Get there with Randall Scott
 
 
 
About Randall Scott
New Items
Current Promotions
 
BLOG ARCHIVE
 

 

Follow Tommaso on Twitter / The Tommaso Blog

Tommaso Twitter Updates

    Tuesday, May 09, 2006

    Randall Scott Lifestyle

    Fox Epic Shorts Review

    I recently picked up a pair of the Fox Epic shorts and all I can say is NICE! Top quality construction throughout, perfect fit (true to size) & very breathable. My first ride with them was on a technical climb for about two hours in the hot sun; I thought they would bog me down, but not-at-all! The shorts have a removable liner for washing or for when you’re off the bike at the end of the day and you don’t have another pair of shorts with you. Did I mention breathable? Ahhhh….These shorts do it all.
    -Michael Gleason
    Director of Purchasing


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home





    Send Your Comments Here


    Digg!