Get there with Randall Scott
 
 
 
About Randall Scott
New Items
Current Promotions
 
BLOG ARCHIVE
 

 

Follow Tommaso on Twitter / The Tommaso Blog

Tommaso Twitter Updates

    Monday, May 15, 2006

    Randall Scott Lifestyle

    Product We Love! - Employee Review for Camelbak M.U.L.E


    Camelbak M.U.L.E. 100oz


    I like this Camelback for a few reasons. First off, it has ample water capacity at 100oz and it also has plenty of room what I consider to be necessities when on a mountain ride, including some kind of TOOL, I use a Topeak Alien XS Tool 17 Function (pretty much has everything you will need to do basic trailside repair…ALWAYS BRING A TOOL when you ride, in addition to your best buddy with whom you are riding) . I also like to carry and extra tube and/or patch kit depending on the type of tires I am running as well as a pump. Flats happen, especially when you are unprepared. I like the Topeak Harpoon Pump, which is small and does the trick in a Pinch… Overall the bag is not too big despite all the gear I just listed and should not weigh you down too much. Oh, and it also has a protective pouch to store your MP3 player so you can listen to tunes while you ride.





    Sam

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home





    Send Your Comments Here


    Digg!