Get there with Randall Scott
 
 
 
About Randall Scott
New Items
Current Promotions
 
BLOG ARCHIVE
 

 

Follow Tommaso on Twitter / The Tommaso Blog

Tommaso Twitter Updates

    Wednesday, September 20, 2006

    Randall Scott Lifestyle

    Brace Yourself: here come the Randall Scott Girls

    Brace yourself: here come the Randall Scott Girls

    Today’s blog is short and sweet – a preemptive warning to the Randall Scott Community. I was recently hired on here at Randall Scott for many reasons: I have an ok personality, I always wear my shirts one size too small, I can type 60 words per minute even though I only have nine and half fingers, I went to college with the owner, I am a cycling know it all, and most importantly, I know three hot girls.









    (Yes, I really have nine fingers, and no that’s not one of the girls I know)

    These three girls will showcase our cutting-edge, made in the USA, and 100% GREEN apparel in an end of the summer blockbuster, knock em’ down - drag em out cat fight (all fully documented on the blog of course). Our hope is to promote MFIRSAPC (More Females In Randall Scott Apparel Promoting Conservation). But in 26 years I’ve met three girls who will still talk to me – so we’re nine girls short for this year.

    Tomorrow’s blog will feature some new riveting product reviews, but in the meantime check out our pending apparel designs and vote for the best designs by posting the garments name in the blog reply:



    Turbo Woman







    Eat my dust









    Tatoo









    Sultry Fall

    1 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home





    Send Your Comments Here


    Digg!