Get there with Randall Scott
 
 
 
About Randall Scott
New Items
Current Promotions
 
BLOG ARCHIVE
 

 

Follow Tommaso on Twitter / The Tommaso Blog

Tommaso Twitter Updates

    Tuesday, March 27, 2007

    Randall Scott Lifestyle

    Asking the RS Community for HELP

    *This post would usually be under “Mac’s Glory Days”, but since I’m in a real shame spiral I decided to post it here where I might get more responses

    Tonight, as I ate dinner with my parents (and watched Jeopardy for the eleventh straight day) I wondered once again, "What would I be doing if I were still in college?" And more importantly, "would I have ever have believed, when I was in college, that in five years I'd be on my parent's couch?"

    The answer to the latter was a resounding NO. More and more I see my life imitating Billy Madison - only my parents aren’t rich. When the two most pervasive thoughts in your head are, “I can’t wait for my Dad to start snoring so I can steal the remote and watch Sportscenter three times in a row” and, for no apparent reason, “I wonder if I can trick my dog into thinking I’m a vampire?” you know the monotony is getting to you.

    (My gullible dog Ruby)


    So I’m in a small slump – what can I say – I need some advice on how to spice up my life. I’ve already decided that tomorrow I’m going to TiVo Jeopardy, memorize the answers, invite some girl I knew in high shcool over and convince her that - if I could just get a try out - her and I could end up like Woody Harrelson and Rosie Perez in White Men Can’t Jump – “What? She left him at the end of the Movie?”

    Just my luck, someone, advice please.

    3 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home





    Send Your Comments Here


    Digg!