Get there with Randall Scott
 
 
 
About Randall Scott
New Items
Current Promotions
 
BLOG ARCHIVE
 

 

Follow Tommaso on Twitter / The Tommaso Blog

Tommaso Twitter Updates

    Tuesday, December 18, 2007

    Randall Scott Lifestyle

    Live Free or Die: Christmas Installment

    As I embark on my voyage back to NH for Christmas, I have a lot to look forward to:


    1) Chinese Food for Christmas Eve Dinner




    2) Of Course my family (Our Christmas Vacation will be spent at Foxwoods losing all the cash we give each other for presents) Combine the Lampoons Christmas and Vegas Vacations and add Gin & Tonics, that’ll be us.

    3) The 90 inch TV my Mom gave my Dad for last Christmas - that forces everyone to sit on the back wall of our 10x12 living room so they can see

    4) Gary Tanguay and Mike Felger

    5) The Red Sox winning the World Series

    6) The Red Sox getting Johan Santana for anyone not named Jacoby*

    7) The Patriots aka: the Best team in NFL History**

    8) The Celtics being 20-2 and on pace to win 75 games***

    I’ll leave you with a little email my cute, single, athletic, masseuse friend Blair sent me:

    (Blair and I before some tennis and Bull Riding)




    God asks Peyton Manning first: "What do you believe?"

    Peyton thinks long and hard, looks God in the eye, and says,

    "I believe in hard work, and in staying true to family and friends. I believe in giving. I was lucky, but I always tried to do right by my fans."

    God can't help but see the essential goodness of Manning, and offers him a seat to his left.

    Then God turns to Tony Romo and says, "What do you believe?"
    Tony says, "I believe passion, discipline, courage and honor are the fundamentals of life. I, too, have been lucky, but win or lose, I've always tried to be a true sportsman, both on and off the playing fields."

    God is greatly moved by Tony's sincere eloquence, and he offers him a seat to his right.

    Finally, God turns to Tom Brady: "And you, Tom, what do you believe?"

    Tom replies, "I believe you're in my seat."



    * Knock on wood
    ** This is a scientific fact (Citiation needed)
    *** Does anyone know if Bill Simmons still abhores Doc Rivers?

    1 Comments:

    • At 12/21/2007 6:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

      I didn't think I could feel better about purchasing my bike, then I learned your a flannelhead. Wicked Pissa!

       

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home





    Send Your Comments Here


    Digg!