Get there with Randall Scott
 
 
 
About Randall Scott
New Items
Current Promotions
 
BLOG ARCHIVE
 

 

Follow Tommaso on Twitter / The Tommaso Blog

Tommaso Twitter Updates

    Tuesday, July 08, 2008

    Randall Scott Lifestyle

    Custom Bags

    Ok, so I tried to find some videos that would show you how to make your own Messenger bags, but they all suck and would force you to spend way too much time inside on a Sat. But then Fab (fabulous) Jeff showed me this site with the coolest bags in the world: all totally custom and totally out of my price range.

    Then lastly, I made my way to our very own messenger bag section and I was like “hell yes!” They are just what I have been looking for, a cheap messenger bag that doesn’t scream “Neub” or “Supper trendy.” Now I just wish my bike wasn’t pink and falling apart. Maybe I’ll try trick Jon- the-body out of his bike, Say something like it is soft. Who knows; we’ll see.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home





    Send Your Comments Here


    Digg!