Get there with Randall Scott
 
 
 
About Randall Scott
New Items
Current Promotions
 
BLOG ARCHIVE
 

 

Follow Tommaso on Twitter / The Tommaso Blog

Tommaso Twitter Updates

    Thursday, July 10, 2008

    Randall Scott Lifestyle

    Golden Age

    Our Shipping guy, Steve, recently pointed out to me that it is the golden age of cycling-- like I didn’t know. Come on, I write the blog! If you look closer you will see that the golden day was in 2002 when this bike was made.

    Awesome I know. Which is way better then the last age of cycling the turquoise age of cycling

    But then he said I was totally off and that the Golden age was a time of new Technology in all realms of the sport and a time when many people are choosing to ride their bikes to work--due to the increasing oil prices--the increase in available trails, shops, etc.

    That is when I walked away feeling like an idiot.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home





    Send Your Comments Here


    Digg!