Get there with Randall Scott
 
 
 
About Randall Scott
New Items
Current Promotions
 
BLOG ARCHIVE
 

 

Follow Tommaso on Twitter / The Tommaso Blog

Tommaso Twitter Updates

    Tuesday, August 26, 2008

    Randall Scott Lifestyle

    5 Creative Dates you can do on a Bike.

    For those of you without cars, such as myself, it is quite difficult to take girls out on dates without looking cheap. A few weeks ago I took a girl out and we had to ride bikes to dinner. I was on my beautiful road racing bike, leaving her with a piece of junk. Hey Girl, if you’re reading this, I’m very sorry, please call me back!



    I don’t want you all to make the same mistake I did by loving your bike more than your woman, so we came up with some ideas for you:

    Riding bikes along the boardwalk at the beach
    Tandem bike ride to dinner (extra points if you let her steer)
    Bike to a park and have a picnic
    Ride off into the sunset holding hands, then get lost in the dark
    Bike to a park and fly a kite (well I guess you could do that during the picnic)


    So Good luck and remember, even if the date doesn’t work out well, you always have your bike. :)

    1 Comments:

    • At 12/20/2008 8:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

      Hello Randall,

      just surfed in. What a wonderful shot, very atmospheric and the composing is also excellent!

      Have you taken this great picture by yourself?

      Best wishes from Germany and have a nice Christmas!
      Peter

       

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home





    Send Your Comments Here


    Digg!