Get there with Randall Scott
 
 
 
About Randall Scott
New Items
Current Promotions
 
BLOG ARCHIVE
 

 

Follow Tommaso on Twitter / The Tommaso Blog

Tommaso Twitter Updates

    Monday, September 08, 2008

    Randall Scott Lifestyle

    Best of the 80's

    So both of my roommates are rather enthusiastic skiers who feel the need to show me every cool video they find. Fortunately for you, I am able to filter out all of the nonsense and give you only the best…




    … This video is pretty impressive, but it’s the song that really grabs me. I continued to listen to it late into the night. How can you stop listening with great lines like “inside your insides,” or better yet, “grease fatty foods?”

    I have been trying to get the bosses to let me play it all the time in the showroom.

    No luck yet, but I’ll keep you all updated.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home





    Send Your Comments Here


    Digg!