Get there with Randall Scott
 
 
 
About Randall Scott
New Items
Current Promotions
 
BLOG ARCHIVE
 

 

Follow Tommaso on Twitter / The Tommaso Blog

Tommaso Twitter Updates

    Wednesday, September 10, 2008

    Randall Scott Lifestyle

    Lance is Back

    The news is out… Lance, much like Brett Farve, is strongly considering coming back from retirement. He may feel that he still has something to prove now that road cycling has “cleaned up” its act lately, or perhaps he just missed cycling so much that he had to come back at all costs. Maybe he will retire again next year and in 2012 will be back once again.



    For some reason I thought that people liked retirement. I know that personally, I would love to be retired at the age of 35 because you get to do whatever you want all day. “Want to play some broche ball?” “Sure I’m in, got nothing else going on.” I have only been working for a couple of years and would love to retire at the ripe old age of 21 but I guess some people love to work more than others.


    2 Comments:

    • At 9/10/2008 5:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

      What is with the typo... i am unsure as to what broche ball is. Can you tell me? Perhaps an entire blog on this broche ball?

      Who proof reads your stuff??

       
    • At 9/12/2008 3:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

      Are you afraid to let the world read my insinuating comments????

       

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home





    Send Your Comments Here


    Digg!