Get there with Randall Scott
 
 
 
About Randall Scott
New Items
Current Promotions
 
BLOG ARCHIVE
 

 

Follow Tommaso on Twitter / The Tommaso Blog

Tommaso Twitter Updates

    Wednesday, September 03, 2008

    Randall Scott Lifestyle

    Times of Change

    Here in Colorado the weather is changing for the worst. The last 2 mornings I had to wear a sweater just to go outside. On my bike rides I had to wear even more spandex than usual…

    (Pic of Jon going to work)

    Now that cyclocross season is upon us, it is time for me to get another bike and try to stay outside until the snow engulfs the mountainous landscape into an overwhelming white blanket, and I am once again forced to get out the rollers and watch episodes of Scrubs.










    O I love Scrubs!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home





    Send Your Comments Here


    Digg!