Get there with Randall Scott
 
 
 
About Randall Scott
New Items
Current Promotions
 
BLOG ARCHIVE
 

 

Follow Tommaso on Twitter / The Tommaso Blog

Tommaso Twitter Updates

    Thursday, November 06, 2008

    Randall Scott Lifestyle

    Let it snow, let it snow, LET IT SNOW!

    This week marks the opening of a number of the ski resorts here in Colorado. As far as I am concerned no other sports exists other than snowboarding right now. Sure it is still sunny enough at our HQ in Boulder to ride my bike, but after a summer of opportunity for that the winter is looking mighty tasty.

    For me snowboarding is the ultimate escape. Looking out over a valley from the mountain top is ecstasy. And although I have a pass and will be at the resort that doesn’t compare to the rest after a long hike up the mountain to board some untouched powder. The only thing worse than the actual hike is having to carry the board, so for the first time ever I have purchased the Osprey Switch to carry my board for me. Sure, it isn’t as good as the robot I have been building on the weekends but it is crazy affordable and offers everything you could need in a snowboard/ski pack.

    I am extremely particular about the gear I use. Which is why I protect my board in a snowboard bag and head with helmet and goggles. There is no fun to be had in a hospital bed, I promise!

    All in all, this is a great time of year and if you are as excited as I am then I will see you at the slopes, EVERY WEEKEND!

    And remember if going downhill fast isn’t your thing there is always snowshoeing.

    Les!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home





    Send Your Comments Here


    Digg!