Get there with Randall Scott
 
 
 
About Randall Scott
New Items
Current Promotions
 
BLOG ARCHIVE
 

 

Follow Tommaso on Twitter / The Tommaso Blog

Tommaso Twitter Updates

    Thursday, January 21, 2010

    Randall Scott Lifestyle

    Resolution Shmesolution

    Now that the new year is a few weeks underway it can be safely assumed that everyone has forgotten about their resolutions and settled back into a comfy routine. I can’t say that I’m not guilty of this, although I will say that I bought some new running shoes to help motivate me and they have done the trick. I’m not where I want to be in terms of my resolution, my resolution was to exercise more, but the new shoes are sort of like a trigger. When I see them I get this little feeling of guilt and decide to go snowboarding. Yeah, it’s a little messed up that I don’t go running but this is the case and I’ll take what I can get.

    New gear can motivate you in many ways, hopefully more directly than my shoes motivate me. We have had numerous customers tell us that they are on their new bikes fulfilling their own new year’s resolutions, and kudos to them; they are more strong-willed than I am. It is a common resolution to exercise more, especially after all the holiday feasting. It is just as common to break that resolution. Just as new gear has helped me sort-of keep my resolution, we suggest the following options to try and keep yours.
    The cycling season approaches faster than you think, getting a new road bike now will ensure you’re not left behind com season time
    For those in a more urban setting a track bike is a great way to get outdoors, it also makes a stellar commuter
    If it worked for me it may work for you. We have great deals on hiking shoes, climbing shoes, and trail running shoes.

    Hopefully this is enough to get you back on track with your resolution. We have more tips and deals at our twitter so check that out too.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home





    Send Your Comments Here


    Digg!